• Assist in planning, creation and maintenance of optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AZURE ‘Machine Learning’ technologies.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems. Qualifications
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres
• Experience with AZURE Cloud Services
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Talend, Alteryx, Informatica.
• Business Intelligence Architecture exposure & execution with POWER BI Education Profile & Credentials
• Proven track record of successful deliveries and references
• Quantitative field – Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics
• 3 to 5 years of practical experience
• Strong communication skills in English & Arabic both written and verbal
Reporting to Chief Data Officer Egypt