Claim Requirement - Local - Hospitalization
Inpatient treatment for surgeries (i.e. this case required hospital staying) and day cases
1. Final dated stamped Itemized hospital invoice including breakdown for each service and its cost. “ Detailed Hospital invoice”
2. Stamped dated proof of payment, Final receipt of payments.
3. A medical report from the treating specialized doctor including:
• Exact medical condition
• Underlying cause
4. Hospital discharge report mentioning the exact medical condition & the exact performed procedure and the admission & discharge dates
5. Copy of all performed laboratory and radiology results before or during hospital admission.
- Claims should be submitted/completed within 90 days from services date, any claims submitted after 90 days not refundable.
- Claims refund will be for final eligible treatment costs, and not for deposits, advance payments, registration or administration fees charged by the service provider
- Specialty of treating doctor should be relevant to the performed services (ex. Physiotherapy sessions should be prescribed from orthopedics/ neurosurgeons or Rheumatologist …etc.
- Please note that claim evaluation will be at time of processing after receiving the full supporting documents. Claims are subject for further requirements , if needed