Claim Requirement - Local - Laboratory & Radiology
Laboratory / Radiology services
1. Copy of dated doctor referral includes diagnosis/signs or symptoms and list of the requested tests & scans.
2. Copy of tests’ results and radiology reports.
3. Final dated stamped proof of payment, final receipt, itemized invoices (mentioning the name & cost of each service)
- Claims should be submitted/completed within 90 days from services date, any claims submitted after 90 days not refundable.
- Claims refund will be for final eligible treatment costs, and not for deposits, advance payments, registration or administration fees charged by the service provider
- Specialty of treating doctor should be relevant to the performed services (ex. Physiotherapy sessions should be prescribed from orthopedics/ neurosurgeons or Rheumatologist …etc.
- Please note that claim evaluation will be at time of processing after receiving the full supporting documents. Claims are subject for further requirements , if needed