Whom should I contact for queries or problems?
For AXA Egypt, feel free to contact us through email@example.com
Who is AXA? Does AXA have presence in Egypt?
- AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 161,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. In 2014, IFRS revenues amounted to Euro 92.0 billion and IFRS underlying earnings to Euro 5.1 billion. AXA had Euro 1,277 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2014.
- In Egypt, AXA received its preliminary non-life insurance license in March 2015 and since then we have built a team of highly experienced professionals. We intend to start operations in Egypt in September 2015.
- In Egypt, we plan to offer complete range of innovative insurance solutions for all risk scenarios by leveraging the strength of our global presence. These include life, health and property & casualty insurance covers to individuals, SMEs and corporate clients.
Why is AXA focusing on Egypt?
- Egypt is a priority market for AXA and we are committed on investing in Egypt across various business lines. At AXA, we firmly believe in the human and geographic potential that Egypt offers and the company will create a host of employment opportunities in the country.
- AXA Egypt will emphasize on the element of ‘trust’ while conducting business in the country besides also focusing on establishing trustful relationships with our clients and partners.
- In Egypt, we are committed on delivering more than just insurance; we will instead protect people and help them go through life events.
- We intend for AXA to be recognized as the partner of choice for protection and risk management in Egypt.